At the Sevierville Hospitality Association (SHA), we want to create relationships that strengthen the hospitality associations in Sevierville to ensure the continued success of the tourism industry.
- To foster a cooperative relationship with the City of Sevierville, the County of Sevier, and the State of Tennessee.
- To foster good practices and sound business principles.
- To encourage sound public policy which establishes a fair business environment for the hospitality industry.
- To accumulate and share information relating to hospitality.
- To generally advance the interest of the "overnight" lodging, restaurant, attraction, and wedding business in Sevierville, and develop friendly and ethical cooperation and coordination among the membership.
- To engage in any other activity consistent with the law.
Become a Member
The number one benefit of membership is networking with others in the area's tourism industry. More specifically, membership benefits include:
- Attend monthly member meetings
- Learn about City & Chamber activities
- Learn about state hospitality issues
- Sponsor or host a monthly meeting
- Eligible to give short presentations
- Eligible to serve on committees
- Eligible to serve on Board of Directors
- Voting rights (regular members only)
- Participate in education programs
- Help fundraise for lodging TPAC
- Help raise funds for scholarships
- Participate in or attend Trade Show
- Listing on the SHA website.